Below is an outline of a service of a set of scuba regulators.
1. Obtain parts and service kits.
2. Pre service inspection and leak test.
3. Disassemble all items.
4. Inspect and clean all components
5. SPG and hose ends cleaned
6. Reassemble with genuine parts
7. Set line pressure
8. Set cracking effort
9. Check SPG reading
10. Leak test all components
11. Re-confirm line pressure and cracking effort, check leaks, complete service report ready for pick up.
Proud to be affiliated with
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm
"I cannot recommend Dave at Dive Repairs highly enough. I totally trust him with our families gear which he has serviced annually for the last few years. Professional, friendly, efficient service. Dave is meticulous about his work and is a asset to the local dive community. Read More