Below is an outline of a service of a set of scuba regulators.
1. Obtain parts and service kits.
2. Pre service inspection and leak test.
3. Disassemble all items.
4. Inspect and clean all components
5. SPG and hose ends cleaned
6. Reassemble with genuine parts
7. Set line pressure
8. Set cracking effort
9. Check SPG reading
10. Leak test all components
11. Re-confirm line pressure and cracking effort, check leaks, complete service report ready for pick up.
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm
"I was impressed with Dave's well kept range of hire equipment when I accompanied a friend to Dive Repairs earlier this year. On a recent trip to the Gold Coast I decided to ask Dave to service my dive equipment and was again struck by his professionalism. The level of service / inspection for my regs and BCD was explained fully, with the corresponding costs and options given to me before I left his impeccably clean store and workshop; a written service report was issued itemising the work performed; replaced parts were returned and a warranty on the service is provided." Read More